Theobromine – Chocolate Molecule Tie Pin/Brooch
This sterling silver pin represents the theobromine molecule.
Theobromine, the word comes from the Latin word for the cacao tree : theo, meaning ‘god’, and broma, meaning ‘food’. Together they mean ‘food of the gods’. Theobromine is found in the cacao bean. It’s chocolate of course!
This pin represents the chocolate molecule – theobromine. The shape of the charm shows the chocolate molecule in stunning detail and is made from solid sterling silver.
Theobromine is also found in tea leaves and in the guarana plant, but mostly in dark chocolate and also milk chocolate.
Designed to be a sophisticated and detailed sculpture of the theobromine molecule. This pin has a lovely weight and a smooth polished feel.
The solid silver spheres each represent a different element of the molecule (carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen). Each pendant comes with a description of theobromine, making it a thoughtful item to treasure.
▪ Sterling silver pin.
▪ Sterling silver stud back.
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund or exchange. See my shop policies for more details.
Part of the Emily Alice, Chain Reactions collection. All jewellery comes in a Emily Alice box with a tag describing the molecule.