The perfect bracelet to wear on an evening out. This bracelet is inspired by the molecule that is famously found in red wine. Resveratrol is found in the skins of the grapes – which is why it’s also present in red wine. It has been said recently that it’s healthy for us and can also be found in other fruits.
Each link on the bracelet is beautifully detailed and shows all the elements of the molecule, with a light-catching polished finish. See the final image for an explanation of the design of this piece.
The molecules are solid, has nice weight and a smooth feel. Each molecule is slightly curved so it sits perfectly and comfortably on your wrist. The chain length is adjustable.
It comes with a description of the molecule, so if you are buying it as a gift it will be easily understood.
Designed to be loved, but there’s an easy returns policy just in case.
▪ Recycled sterling silver.
▪ Secure spring clasp.
▪ Adjustable chain length up to 8”.
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or for the wine lover in your life. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.