Red Wine Necklace – Resveratrol Molecule
A truly beautiful and inspired necklace. Each sculpted link in this piece is an interpretation of the red wine molecule – resveratrol.
Resveratrol is the chemical that is found in the skin of grapes and therefore, red wine. It is also in blueberry skins and is touted as being healthy for us. If you like your red wine, you’ll love wearing the necklace and knowing all about its hidden depth and meaning. How unique!
It is beautifully detailed showing all the elements of the molecule with a light-catching, polished finish. See the last image to understand how the molecules are shaped to represent the red wine molecule. Each molecule is solid, has nice weight and exude quality. You’ll not find anything like it in design or standard.
It comes with a description of the molecule, so if you are buying it as a gift it will be easily understood and wonderfully inspiring. This necklace is also available in rose or yellow gold vermeil.
Designed to be loved, but there’s an easy returns policy just in case (see the returns tab above).
▪ 18k yellow or rose gold vermeil.
▪ Secure spring loaded clasp.
▪ Adjustable length (16-20 inches).
▪ Quality packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from recycled sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.