These sterling silver phenylethylamine cufflinks represent that feeling of romantic love. Show someone you love them!
The chemical phenylethylamine is the hormone that makes you feel like you are walking on air when you fall in love. It is also the chemical found in chocolate. These cufflinks would make a great gift to a new love in your life who is making your stomach flutter!
The design on the face of the cufflinks depict the phenylethylamine molecule. The small and large holes represent different elements that make up the molecule.
▪ Sterling silver
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ Hinge fitting at the back.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 7 days for a refund or exchange. See my shop policies for more details
Part of the Emily Alice, Chain Reactions collection. All jewellery comes in a Emily Alice box with a tag describing the molecule.