This stunning pendant is an abstract study of a microscopic image. It’s a tribute to nature, science and beauty. With echoes of plant cells or a butterfly wing, or even a swim in a crystal clear ocean. Either way – it’s truly a statement piece.
Each part of the pendant is hand cut and carefully assembled. The color inside the pendant is a torch fired enamel that is fused to a copper plate. The enamel is sifted onto the metal in layers until the perfect color is created. The entire casing of this pendant is sterling silver.
The pendant comes with a silver chain and a detachable blue jade necklace. Watch the ‘How to’ video in the tab above to see how simple it is to change the look of this piece.
- One of a kind – this piece is unique and I’ll never make one exactly the same.
- Gemstone necklace included.
- Handcrafted from sterling silver in Emily’s workshop.
- A tree is planted for each purchase.
- I only use lead free enamels.
Do you want to commission something different? Perhaps to remind you of that special trip or something close to your heart? Contact me on the ‘Need help?’ tab above.