Gin Molecule Pendant/Juniper Molecule Pendant
Terpineols are found in gin, thanks to the botanicals (juniper berries etc.) used during the distilling process. This pendant is inspired by the shape of a terpineol molecule and represents gin and juniper berries! The terpineols in the drink give the woody and camphorous flavour that is so distinct and recognisable to gin drinkers.
It is beautifully detailed showing all the elements of the molecule with a light-catching polished finish. The chain is adjustable so you can change it to suit your outfit. The pendant is smooth and solid silver.
▪ 18k rose gold or yellow gold vermeil.
▪ Secure spring load clasp.
▪ Adjustable chain length. (16-20” or 20-24”)
▪ Handmade by Emily Alice
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund or exchange. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, these make a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.