Gin Molecule Bracelet/Juniper Molecule Bracelet
Terpineols are found in gin, thanks to the botanicals (juniper berries etc.) used during the distilling process. This bracelet is inspired by the shape of a terpineol molecule and represents gin and juniper berries! The terpineols in the drink give the woody and camphorous flavour that is so distinct and recognisable to gin drinkers.
The bracelet is designed to be a beautiful representation of multiple terpineol molecules, much more than just science. It’s shaped beautifully, has a sculpted design and polished finish. It has a nice solid weight and smooth feel.
It is beautifully detailed showing all the elements of the molecule with a light-catching polished finish. The chain is adjustable so you can wear it to fit you as you find most comfortable. The molecules on the bracelet are smooth and solid silver.
▪ Sterling silver
▪ Secure spring clasp.
▪ Adjustable chain – the bracelet can be worn between 6” and 8”
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.