If you love the details then this dopamine necklace for you. This bold but intricate piece is all about desire. Each link is solid silver with tiny spheres carefully arranged to represent the dopamine molecule but without looking obviously like an ode to science. It is in fact an ode to beauty, craft, desire and reward. It’s a conversation starter and a unique piece for your jewelry collection.
Each molecule sculpture in the chain shows all the elements of the dopamine structure – take a look at the final image in the selection for an easy explanation of the design.
The necklace is made from solid silver so has a lovely weight and is a high quality piece of jewellery. The back part is made from chain and the length can be adjusted to suit your style or outfit.
▪ Solid sterling silver
▪ Secure spring loaded clasp.
▪ Adjustable length 16”-20”
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.