Coffee lover? This caffeine bracelet is for you.
It’s is a sterling silver sculpture of some caffeine molecules, the kick in your coffee that gets you moving in the morning (or – let’s face it – makes you human in the morning).
The bracelet is designed to be a beautiful representation of multiple caffeine, much more than just science. It’s shaped beautifully, has a sculpted design and polished finish. It has a nice solid weight and smooth feel.
The bracelet is made from a few beautifully detailed 3D caffeine molecules, showing all the elements with a light-catching polished finish. Scroll down to see a more detail in a large image of the bracelet. It comes with a description of the molecule, so if you are buying it as a gift it will be easily understood.
Designed to be loved (and I know it will be), but there’s an easy returns policy just in case.
▪ Sterling silver
▪ Secure spring clasp.
▪ This bracelet is adjustable between 6” and 8”. (14.5cm and 21cm)
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 14 days for a refund. See my shop policies for more details.
Professionally handmade by Emily Alice from sterling silver, this makes a wonderful and meaningful gift for yourself or someone else. All jewellery comes in quality boxes with a description of the inspiration.