Acetylcholine Molecule Cufflinks – Sterling Silver
These sterling silver acetylcholine molecule cufflinks represent learning, memory and dreaming.
The chemical acetylcholine is essential for learning and for making some memories. It also plays an important role when we dream. The cufflinks would make a great gift for a graduate who has worked hard, a teacher or a lifelong learner.
The design on the face of the cufflinks depict the acetylcholine molecule. The small and large holes represent different elements that make up the molecule.
I also offer mix and match cufflinks here, where you could choose 2 different molecules to make up your pair.
▪ Sterling silver
▪ Handcrafted by Emily in her studio.
▪ Quality, branded packaging with a description of the molecule.
▪ Hinge fitting at the back.
▪ A tree is planted with every jewellery purchase.
▪ I stand behind my product, if you are not satisfied contact me within 7 days for a refund or exchange. See my shop policies for more details
Part of the Emily Alice, Chain Reactions collection. All jewellery comes in a Emily Alice box with a tag describing the molecule.
See other molecule cufflinks below, including dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin! Looking for a different molecule? Just ask! I can make some to order just for you.